Security News > 2023 > April > Syncro joins forces with Proofpoint to offer MSPs an email security suite
Syncro has launched a new agreement with Proofpoint to enable Syncro's MSP partners to offer their customers access to Proofpoint's email security and security awareness training solutions.
"This reseller agreement not only allows our MSPs to give their customers superior security in a world where safeguarding users is critical, it also provides an opportunity to increase revenue with existing and prospective customers," said Emily Glass, CEO at Syncro.
Through this collaboration, Syncro partners can now purchase Proofpoint solutions through Syncro to enhance their email security while adding extra revenue to their business.
MSPs can also rest assured because Proofpoint and Syncro make it simple to migrate from other email security platforms for a seamless transition.
"We're excited to join forces with Syncro to offer state-of-the-art security to its base of more than 4,000 MSP partners," said Jason Eberhardt, GVP of cloud and MSP at Proofpoint.
"Syncro is a well respected and fast growing RMM/PSA platform, and we look forward to continuing to build upon our collaboration to help Syncro's MSP partners protect organizations' people and defend their data."
- MSPs urged to refine security solutions in response to growing SMB needs (source)
- Malicious links and misaddressed emails slip past security controls (source)
- Barracuda email security appliances hacked via zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2023-2868) (source)
- The Essential Guide to Cloud Email Security (source)
- Augmenting Your Microsoft 365 EOP and MDO Email Security Infrastructure (source)
- Barracuda Warns of Zero-Day Exploited to Breach Email Security Gateway Appliances (source)