The security of your personnal information is very important to us. Vumetric does not ask for personal identification information unless we truly need it to communicate with you. Through this Web site, we do not sell/trade/share your personal identification information to anyone. We do not share your personal identification information unless it is necessary for us to operate our business or administer activities in order to provide you with information that you requested or to provide you with access to our products and services or to comply with the law.
We do not store personal identification information for any longer than necessary.
Collection of personal identification information
Collection of your personnal information (full name and email address) serves the following purpose:
- Providing information that you have requested or giving you further details regarding a topic that you demonstrated an interest;
- To initiate a commercial relation with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of services;
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure, and
- To manage any communication between you and Vumetric.
We collect technical data from our website visitors for performance and auditing purpose only. We collect the following when you visit our sites:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions;
- Operating system and platform;
Links Toward Sites Not Owned By Vumetric
Safeguards Implemented To Protect Your Personal Information
We apply physical, technical and administrative security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of the personal information you provide us by visiting our website.
Information Access And Updates
Visit our contact page to find out more about the personal information you have consented to provide us. You may request access to this information in order to remove, update or correct erroneous details. Access to this information is subject to certain legal restrictions.
Cookies And Log Files
Vumetric may also use log files to collect data about its visitors. Vumetric may review server logs for security purposes, such as detecting network intrusions. In the event of a criminal intrusion, server log data, which includes visitors’ IP addresses, may be used to trace and identify a person. In such cases, raw log data would be shared with the agencies authorized to investigate these criminal breaches
Log files and cookies do not automatically link the data you provide by visiting our website with your personal information.