Security News > 2023 > August > Enhancing Security Operations Using Wazuh: Open Source XDR and SIEM
Wazuh is an open source unified XDR and SIEM platform that helps organizations monitor, detect, and respond to security threats and compliance issues across their IT infrastructure.
Wazuh extends its capabilities by integrating with several security platforms.
Organizations can receive better security insights and improve their security posture with the use of this feature.
Wazuh is an open source SIEM and XDR platform that provides out-of-the-box capabilities that help improve an organization's security posture.
Wazuh can seamlessly integrate with other security platforms to collect and provide security data.
Integrating Wazuh with several security platforms allows you to extend its capabilities for threat detection, security orchestration, and incident response, which are valuable to your IT infrastructure.
- Wazuh: Free and open-source XDR and SIEM (source)
- Raven: Open-source CI/CD pipeline security scanner (source)
- Kubescape 3.0 elevates open-source Kubernetes security (source)
- Aqua Trivy open-source security scanner now finds Kubernetes security risks (source)
- GitHub Universe: Open Source Trends Report and New AI Security Products (source)
- PolarDNS: Open-source DNS server tailored for security evaluations (source)
- Vigil: Open-source LLM security scanner (source)
- Nitrokey releases NetHSM, a fully open-source hardware security module (source)
- EU lawmakers finalize cyber security rules that panicked open source devs (source)