Vulnerabilities > CVE-2023-36845 - Unspecified vulnerability in Juniper Junos
A PHP External Variable Modification vulnerability in J-Web of Juniper Networks Junos OS on EX Series and SRX Series allows an unauthenticated, network-based attacker to remotely execute code. Using a crafted request which sets the variable PHPRC an attacker is able to modify the PHP execution environment allowing the injection und execution of code. This issue affects Juniper Networks Junos OS on EX Series and SRX Series: * All versions prior to 20.4R3-S9; * 21.1 versions 21.1R1 and later; * 21.2 versions prior to 21.2R3-S7; * 21.3 versions prior to 21.3R3-S5; * 21.4 versions prior to 21.4R3-S5; * 22.1 versions prior to 22.1R3-S4; * 22.2 versions prior to 22.2R3-S2; * 22.3 versions prior to 22.3R2-S2, 22.3R3-S1; * 22.4 versions prior to 22.4R2-S1, 22.4R3; * 23.2 versions prior to 23.2R1-S1, 23.2R2.
- New Juniper Junos OS Flaws Expose Devices to Remote Attacks - Patch Now (source)
- Juniper Networks fixes flaws leading to RCE in firewalls and switches (source)
- Thousands of Juniper devices vulnerable to unauthenticated RCE flaw (source)
- Over 12,000 Juniper Firewalls Found Vulnerable to Recently Disclosed RCE Vulnerability (source)
- Nearly 12,000 Juniper Firewalls Found Vulnerable to Recently Disclosed RCE Vulnerability (source)