Security News > 2021 > February > Worldwide zero trust security market size to reach $51.6 billion by 2026
The global zero trust security market size is projected to grow from $19.6 billion in 2020 to $51.6 billion by 2026, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.4% from 2020 to 2026, according to MarketsandMarkets. The major growth drivers for the market include the rising need for compliance for networks, user devices, and data from unauthorized access and to get a centralize view on threats. The data security segment estimated to lead the … More → The post Worldwide zero trust security market size to reach $51.6 billion by 2026 appeared first on Help Net Security.
- Missing Link in a 'Zero Trust' Security Model—The Device You're Connecting With! (source)
- Arista launches a zero trust security framework for the digital enterprise (source)
- Why contextual machine learning is the fix that zero-trust email security needs (source)
- Forrester report highlights Zero Trust Edge model for networking and security infrastructure (source)
- NSA Publishes Guidance on Adoption of Zero Trust Security (source)