Security News > 2020 > September > ePlus enhances its Managed Cloud Security Service portfolio by adding Alert Logic MDR
ePlus announced that it has strengthened its Managed Cloud Security Service portfolio by adding a market-leading managed detection and response solution to its lineup of capabilities.
Utilizing Alert Logic MDR, ePlus can offer organizations an additional option to secure their cloud deployments, one that includes continuous threat monitoring and cutting-edge threat intelligence, enabling complete visibility across an organization's IT estate.
Combining Alert Logic MDR with ePlus' strong managed services capabilities gives customers access to an award-winning MDR technology platform with deep threat intelligence and 24/7 security experts to quickly and accurately identify destructive cyber threats, before they cause real damage.
"Integrating Alert Logic MDR into our Managed Cloud Security Service portfolio allows customer organizations to fully harness cloud security for maximum impact."
"By combining the outstanding professional and managed services portfolio of ePlus with Alert Logic's market-leading MDR solution, we are creating next generation cybersecurity solutions that enable customers to accelerate their transformation programs and achieve positive business outcomes, such as launching new products and unlocking cloud-enabled revenue streams, with confidence they have enhanced security and compliance."
- Thousands of internet-connected databases contain high or critical CVEs, says report by cloud security biz (source)
- For adapting to new cloud security threats, look to “old” technology (source)
- Operationalize AWS security responsibilities in the cloud (source)
- Organizations struggling to develop cloud applications that meet security requirements (source)
- Zero Trust Requires Cloud Data Security with Integrated Continuous Endpoint Risk Assessment (source)
- Keys to the cloud: Unlocking digital transformation to enhance national security (source)
- Most IT leaders prioritize cloud migration, yet security concerns remain (source)
- Enterprise security challenges and increased cloud usage fueled by remote work (source)